Provide a professional independent mortgage advisory service to all clients, recommending the best mortgage product to meet the client’s needs and advising them throughout the mortgage lending process.
- Work with various lenders to find the best deal for the client.
- Act as an intermediary between a lender and a borrower who needs a mortgage loan.
- Evaluate pay slips, credit history, tax information and bank statements for financial status.
- Work to ensure compliance with banking and or finance laws.
- Follow through with lender and client during approval process.
- Define repayment terms to customer and educate them on default consequences.
- Processing the application and collating all required documentation.
- Fully CeMap qualified
Essential Skills & Experience
- Strong time management, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Attention to detail with absolute precision.
- Professional, friendly and approachable manner towards clients, colleagues and providers.
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong numerical skills
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Excellent IT skills