We’re looking for an exceptional Data Scientist / Algorithms Engineer to join our office, and help deliver the next generation of financing solutions for small businesses and consumers. We are a group of fun, creative, and motivated people that like to tackle challenges head on. If you have a strong desire to be part of a small, agile team, in an exciting and growing space, you’ll find your next job at Enness.
The ideal candidate will be a data enthusiastic with proven track record of solving complex data related problems, using advanced statistical and machine learning tools, in a real-world product development setting. Candidates should demonstrate strong statistical, mathematical and technical capabilities.
- Develop and implement new statistical/machine learning models to identify performance and risk drivers in the credit portfolio
- Enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytical systems
- Apply advanced statistical and predictive modelling techniques to build, maintain, and improve multiple real-time decision-making systems – from research to full production deployment
- Work closely with our teams across all products, verticals and markets.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or related fields
- 5+ years of experience in implementing statistical/machine learning algorithms and statistical programming tools (Python/R/Matlab/SQL/Metadata)
- 5+ years of practical experience with data warehousing ETL, data processing, database programming and data analytics
- Ability to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modelling skills
- Analytical ability to translate business requirements into a technical solution
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Team player
Enness provides financing solutions to businesses and consumers that the banks cannot help across the globe.
Our team reflects our strategy: we move fast, prefer simplicity, and challenge boundaries as we work and learn together.