Enness’ Insurance Department started in October 2017 focusing in on Personal Insurance. We are looking to bring on board a sales focused and career driven Commercial New Business Account Handler.
From a large database of clients, you will be responsible for getting this area of the business off the ground. This will require an extensive amount of prospecting potential new clients and client visits.
To be considered for this role, you will need 3 years plus commercial broking experience, with a background within the construction and property areas preferable.
You will need to be highly professional with a confident demeanour, as well as being extremely driven and highly ambitious. You will facilitate the efficient handling of all commercial insurance policies and help to make a significant contribution to a quality focused customer service, thereby helping to deliver profitable growth of the business and achievement of other common business goals and to ensure all clients are treated fairly at all times.
- To win new business
- To achieve targets
- To provide a proactive and responsive service to clients
- To produce accurate and timely documents for all aspects of insurance needs
- To advise clients with a view to winning their business
- After a year, you will be require to advise with a view to achieving successful renewal, up sell and identify cross sales for existing clients
- To keep accurate client records and files at all times
- To work within FSA rules and guidance as interpreted by the Group’s compliance policies and processes, particularly the policy on Treating Customers Fairly
- To identify gaps, up selling and cross selling opportunities and act on these
- To credit control in accordance with divisional requirements
- To maintain own competence
Required Cert CII – preference Diploma in Insurance