Enness is pleased to announce an exciting new development investment opportunity, with our trusted partner CapitalRise.
CapitalRise’s latest development investment opportunity is a £1.35 million raise for 12 luxury homes from award-winning developer Alfred Homes in Chandler’s Ford, a well-connected commuter belt town recently listed as one of the most desirable places to live in the UK.
Investment highlights include:
- 10.5% annual return
- 2 year estimated term
- No fees
- £1,000 minimum investment
- Earn tax-free returns through the CapitalRise ISA
- Developer– Alfred Homes is an experienced house building company, specialising in Hampshire. It was established to create exceptional homes of great quality for 21st-century living. In the past eight years they have developed over 66 homes worth in excess of £69million.
- Location– Chandler’s Ford is a highly desirable town in Hampshire some 7 miles south of the cathedral city of Winchester. This year it was ranked as one of the top ten places to live in the UK by the Centre for Economic and Business Research.
- Project– Woodhill, designed by architect Andrew Smith, is a mix of twelve detached and semi-detached homes of a traditional external design with imaginative and contemporary interiors, set around a short private road.
- Pricing– The average forecast sales price of £408 per sqft compares favourably to other projects Alfred Homes has already sold in the area. Local sales agents are forecasting higher average sale rates between £424 per sqft to £427 per sqft. House prices range from £715,000- £900,000.
- Protection– The property would have to fall in value by over 34% for any of your invested capital and accrued return to be at risk. Investors benefit from the security of a second legal charge over the property.
To find out more about this opportunity, please visit: www.capitalrise.com
Read our interview with CapitalRise’s Founder, Alex Michelin, about the challenges facing developers when it comes to financing.
Capital at risk. ISA rules apply. Tax treatment is dependent on individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results and forecasts do not guarantee future performance. CapitalRise Finance Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Gallium Fund Solutions Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number 487176.