Would you like to work for a prestigious international mortgage broker providing finance to high net worth individuals across all sectors?
While Enness have a client base spread across the globe, we have physical offices in London, Monaco, Dubai, Jersey and Ibiza. Our independent status ensures that we have full access to financial markets taking in traditional banks, private banks and niche lenders. We have expanded at pace over the last few years and continue to develop our UK/international, residential and commercial financing services. We pride ourselves on our expert advice, focused services and the ability to nurture long-term relationships with clients.
Are you looking for a fresh rewarding challenge? Perhaps you are ambitious, focused and able to build up a good rapport with clients? If so, this is your opportunity to join a fast growing, highly respected mortgage broker incorporating a modern style office environment (pool table included!).
We organise regular away days and company trips which encourage a strong team environment while allowing individual focus and ambition to flourish. The generous salary package includes an array of incentivised bonuses ensuring success is appropriately rewarded.
The role of a Client Services Executive
You will be joining our busy, high-energy client services team at an exciting time. Very often the first point of call for potential customers, applicants will require an ability to communicate clearly and concisely while also listening to customer questions and queries. Previous experience would be useful but we offer on-the-job training together with the opportunity to enhance and expand your qualifications and experience. We pride ourselves on the advice and services we offer our customers and the ability to adapt to their specific situation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering phone and email enquiries from potential new customers
- Converting enquiries into customers to contribute to the company’s growth
- Sending correspondence and arranging appointments via email
- Maintaining pipeline of opportunities within sales database (HubSpot)
- Providing feedback on marketing and advertising activity
- Reporting on progress at weekly Client Services meetings
- High energy, friendly with a positive attitude
- Team play within an environment where individuals can flourish
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Goal oriented, driven and enthusiastic
If you believe you have the skills, drive and ambition to succeed, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss this wonderful opportunity in more detail. Please email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.comApply here