And as we grow, we will take you with us. As a brokerage, we know the value of a good investment when we see one—that extends to you and your career development. We expect excellence, but are also keen to reward it with a results-driven package including regular away days and company trips—this year we’re heading to Monaco. We offer a great office environment (pool table included!) and are proud to be a vibrant, international team.
We are looking for a skilled Human Resources manager to oversee all aspects of HR practice. An organised and proactive team player, you will support the business’ needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
Your day-to-day role will include recruitment, training and development, performance management, talent management and management of the office space. You’ll develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives. You will also bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances and other issues.
You will be a fantastic communicator who can confidently build relationships across the business. You will nurture a positive working environment, and provide HR support across the company.
We’re looking for a candidate with:
- Superb communication skills
- Demonstrable HR experience across a range of functions, including people management, employment processes and other relevant HR projects
- A strong understanding of employment law
- A CIPD or equivalent qualification
In return, we’ll give you:
- Basic salary of up to £35,000, plus a transparent and enduring group level bonus structure
- A vibrant and energetic working environment: the freedom to do, create and decide
- Responsibility coupled with guidance and support
- Excellent benefits