- Lead, manage and develop the Enness content strategy and plan and deliver all global group content including online blogs, case studies, email communications, reports and brand collateral
- Plan and deliver clear, compelling and engaging content to position Enness as a specialist and thought leader in the industry
- Launch communications plans for new territories to establish Enness in the market and collaborate with key partners and media to grow brand awareness and support business objectives
- Identify opportunities with global B2B partners such as intermediaries, private banks, wealth managers and family offices liaising with them to build relationships and create content targeting their UHNW client base
- Identify and attend networking and business events, both in the UK and internationally, to grow the Enness network and brand communications opportunities . Develop speaking opportunities where appropriate at industry events to further Enness brand awareness and outreach in key markets
- Track and analyse engagement with Enness content, producing monthly reports for wider marketing team and senior management. Evaluate the success of content campaigns and use insights to develop the content strategy to drive high-value leads and grow the database
- Work closely with Enness senior leadership and sales brokers to identify topical content ideas and case study opportunities to further promote Enness services and capabilities to target clients
- Plan and produce print and online collateral to promote Enness services, working with in-house graphic designer to ensure all materials are on-brand
- Drive campaign effectiveness by focusing on the quality of copywriting, visuals, brand alignment and consistent UHNW global brand messaging
- Work closely with the digital team to align brand positioning, content and messaging across all platforms.
- Identify content partnership opportunities to grow brand presence.
- Develop integrated global PR and media strategies and messaging, including media-friendly materials, across the UK, Europe and Middle East
- Provide PR counsel and support, write materials and press releases
- Build and grow journalist networks and create press releases targeting media in new Enness locations in Europe and the UAE; ensure communications are adapted to local audiences, working with an external translator when required
- Monitor media and trending topics in the mortgage and property finance markets and manage a database of coverage
- Managing all targeted media relations for the group; pitching news and campaigns to maximise results and secure the best possible coverage with a focus on key national, business and broadcast outlets as well as digital media
- Ensure consistency of message and identify key press opportunities for Enness commentary, in target UK, European and Middle Eastern publications
- Manage print advertising campaigns where appropriate, evaluating appropriate channels for the brand and exposure with target clients. Monitor all new business created from print advertising, reviewing ROI and campaign effectiveness.
- 4+ years of relevant PR work experience within the property or financial services sectors. In-house experience is preferred
- A network of contacts with UK, European and UAE media outlets and excellent relationship building and influencing skills
- Experience working with multiple internal stakeholders and both national and trade journalists / media
- Outstanding copywriting skills and experience producing thought leadership reports, articles, press releases and comments, and corporate brochures
- Ability to identify key industry trends and insights to be translated into Enness communications and content output
- Experience managing all content for integrated communications channels
- Proven ability to project manage and deliver results within agreed time scales in a fast-paced environment, across multiple brands and product lines
- Exceptional communication, networking and organisational skills
- Understanding of varied corporate stakeholders and the most appropriate ways of communicating with them in a timely and impactful way
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Proactive, can-do attitude with strong attention to detail.